"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tasty Worms

Okay, so they're sour gummy worms.  And added to the perfect chocolate cupcake, with some Oreos, you've got yourself a tasty treat.

Ingredients:
- cupcakes (from a box, homemade, whatever you fancy)
- icing (preferably chocolate)
- Oreos
- gummy worms
Let some little hands and feet crush up the Oreos in a large Ziplock bag.

Make your assembly line of cupcakes, icing, Oreos, and worms for each little one.  I use a cookie sheet to somewhat cut down on the mess...but it's our experience you still end up with a kitchen floor dusted with Oreos.  This is where a dog would come in handy.

End result, worms in dirt cupcakes...and children with chocolate faces and hands.  Outside with you my little chefs!  
Happy baking to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment