"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend

We had a lovely weekend.  Some sun and play-outside-for-hours weather.
We made bird houses for our little friends while we enjoyed some of daddy's birthday cake.


And then some not so lovely weather...that Chris and I somehow missed the forecast where I'm sure the words cold, north wind, wear coats were mentioned.  Oops.
Nevertheless, onward.  We cheered Emma and the Shark Attack crew on for their first soccer game.  They did so well!  Emma was definitely taking it all in.
No worries...mommy and daddy will watch the weather forecast before the next game.


Last stop for the weekend, Nolan's 2nd birthday party.  I can't believe this little one is almost 2 years old!!!  We love our Nolee Polee.  He is sweet, fiery, playful, determined, and kind. 
And we love you very much!
Hope you had a lovely weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment