"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Love

This is a sign of a fabulous Mother's Day...

Five years ago today, my heart believed the lie I may not be able to have precious ones.
Little did I know, she was in my tummy already.  Being grown by her Maker, into this sweet combination of mama's detail-lovin'-heart and tenderness with daddy's social butterfly heart and intensity.  
adore this little girl.
Mother's Day celebrations began at school, a tea party with friends and babies who are now 4 years old and growing up before our eyes.
Abbey, her Beau & Sarah, her Haynes
My girl loved every minute of her performance.
And so did the mama.

I took my lovelies to the zoo because we just had to see the baby elephant.  
So worth the 30 minute wait.
We played at the park, went on errands, and enjoyed my mom and brother's time in town.  My mama loved having 2 of her 3 babies on this special day...all we need was some Roddy!
I wish every day was Mother's Day.  Not because there's gifts and flowers, but because I seem to forget all house hold responsibilities and I just soak up my baby girls like there's nothing better.  
Because there's not.

And every mama knows, a minute or a day with babies is just about the best thing ever.  
Wrap 'em up and put a bow on them and that's all I need.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment