"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Welcome, Rain

love rainy days.  Like, I mean I'm giddy when I wake up and the house is still dark because the clouds have overtaken the sky with rain and thunder.

We welcomed the rain and invited it to come in, stay for awhile.  Pull up a chair, coffee is brewing and the green light for all-day-pajamas has been given.  And the weekend has just begun.

Weekends are the greatest joy.  When he's home and he's ours.  
And these little ones carry an extra joy and excitement because he's present for the side walk chalk masterpieces and syrupy breakfasts, and she knows there's nothing better.

Movie palettes on the floor.  A rainy day treat...for the babies and the mama.

Piles of scones made by precious baker's hands.

Later enjoyed once the sun made a beautiful appearance with bright rays and promise of a day spent playing and sculpting perfection of mud pies.
mouth completely full of deliciousness
My girl.  She's a professional at this, you know.  

Mamas, dipping into the layer of friendship, rising early to celebrate a precious life, a tender gift from the Lord.  If you know this little one, then you are blessed.  She is so lovely and sweet.

Halle Beth, your delicate presence is an honor to know.

Welcome rain.  Welcome sun.
Welcome to His healing and restoration for her little body.
She's feeling good this afternoon.  And we are rejoicing and expect more!

Deuteronomy 32:2
"Let My teaching fall like rain and My words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants."

No comments:

Post a Comment